About Me

Hello there, I just graduated from School, and, upon entering this awesome new stage of life (University ftw!) decided to start writing a blog. I'm not a very organised person, but I'll try to keep this thingy updated, Cheers :)

Monday, February 23, 2009

I promised not to...

And then I did. lol. write a wall of text. but hey at least I dont have anything else to say to her. I had hoped that she would care enough to at least explain. Guess it was too much to hope for. lets hope I dont get another wall of meaningless text that would confuse me again. Tired of those bullshit facebook posts. Seriously if a person has something important to say they can at least bother to say it to my face. I guess that the fact that she never did that shows just how fake this whole thing has been. At least now I can forget about the whole thing.

On a more cheerful note, I found this awesome song Heart of Fire - Innerpartysystem. Great song, weird that it only has 40000 views on youtube. Preparing for my Russian exams right now, going to be weird to write in my mother tongue again after 3 years of no academia in Russian :)

Slumdog Millionaire won 8 oscars! 8 fucking oscars! thats awesome :) I personally loved the film thought it was one of the best I recall seeing in the last 2-3 years. Nicolas was not as positive about it as me, but I guess that the romantic elements of the film appeal more to me since im a closeted sentimental (meh wish i wasnt tbh causes me a lot of trouble).

Got my brother convinced to go somewhere else for the rejseweekend, meaning I can go clubbing without feeling responsible for my bro. He can be heaps of fun, but I seriously would not like to be responsible for his alcohol consumption. Plus, Gregs living facilities are apparently not very large, so wouldnt like to inconveniance his Mom too much.

My grandmothers birthday today, gonna have to call her later...

No comments: