About Me

Hello there, I just graduated from School, and, upon entering this awesome new stage of life (University ftw!) decided to start writing a blog. I'm not a very organised person, but I'll try to keep this thingy updated, Cheers :)

Tuesday, February 24, 2009

zzz...

Stayed up more or less all night today, reading the stuff I needed for Russian, and finishing my econ IA.

Slept through my russian self taught paper one today by mistake, fucked up... :s Cecilia didnt look too pissed but she said we would talk tomorrow, going to see what happens then.

Sat hiding under the blue sofa from vector with the moonlight sonata in my ears. the guy was fucking 0.5m away from me and I just didnt care. lol :P

Just watched the video for The killers - Mr. Brightside, and it almost made me laugh it rang so many bells in my head...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sIgsDPsU-M0

Going to get some sleep now I guess, finish work for today, read up on a bit of development economics for tomorrow...

No comments: